Friday, September 5, 2008

RACHIES B-DAY/LABOR DAY WEEKEND/WEEK

Me, MJ, John taking of to the spoon room. Our group of spoon players.

So our friend Rachel came down this last weekend for her birthday and she is really someone I can roll with. She wanted to have a birthday week:) which most of my friends know we used to do that for me. So we decided to call it Rachie week. It has been pretty fun. This is Kacee me and Rachel at the bowling alley. not sure what is going on with my smile. We decided to play a wicked game of spoons. We wanted to make it a little more fun so we put the spoons in another room in the dark. Let's talk this got a little crazy cause as soon as someone got four of a kind it was a mad dash of running crazy pushing and all kinds of stuff. It was pretty much everyone for themselves. It was fun

So this is John and MJ attacking me because I grabbed both the spoons. I finally let go of one and John got away with it. But MJ was relentless.
Don't worry I finally came out with the spoon and a few wounds. I pretty much had the imprint of the spoon handle in my hand for the whole next day.
I am not sure if you can see the spoon that well but it was pretty bent up when me and MJ got done.



4 comments:

Derrek & Rilee said...

You guys are crazy, but it looks like a lot of fun.

kyla said...

SO who are the hot guys are they single?? huh huh??

Steph said...

what the heck is spoons, that looks like something my crazy bunch would like to play.

Steph said...

Let someone know when they need blog approval before something gets broken or someone gets hurt:0