Wednesday, August 27, 2008

CEDAR CITY PLANE TRADGEDY


I just wanted to put a post about the recent tradgedy that has hit our small community. We lost 10 people from our area and a few surrounding areas and the impact has been devastating! I am a client at the southwest skin and cancer center as well as the medical spa. I had the opportunity to know most of the people on that plane and knew what great people they were. Cecilee Goddard has been my esthetician for the past year and she was such a genuine caring person. I also work with her sister and the loss of her father and sister has been so heartbreaking. It is hard to understand things like this and hard to find comfort. I send my thoughts and prayers out to the ten families and hope they can find some comfort and peace on the other side of there sorrow. Please keep them in your prayers as well.
You can leave Condolences at--

1 comments:

Trish said...

My heart goes out to all the families as well. We were all patients and I am so greatful for all Dr. Ellsworth and his team has done for my family. They will be deeply missed.