Saturday, August 2, 2008

THE 3 THING TAG.

How to play the game. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random surprises about your self. Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 JOYS-
- BASEBALL
- FRIENDS/FAMILY
-SUMMER NIGHTS
3 FEARS-
- LOSING SOMEONE I LOVE
- STARTING A NEW JOB
- NEVER BEING GOOD ENOUGH
3 GOALS-
- BE MORE POSITIVE
- DO SOMETHING EACH DAY TO BE PROUD OF
- BE THE KIND OF PERSON THAT WILL MAKE SOMEONE ELSE WANT TO BE LIKE ME
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS-
- MOVIE MUSICAL SOUNDTRACKS (WICKED AND MAMA MIA)
- RUNNING
- CHURCH RELATED MATERIAL
3 RANDOM SURPRISES ABOUT MYSELF-
- I KNOW MORE ABOUT BASEBALL THAN A GIRL SHOULD:)
- I'D RATHER MAKE SOMEONE ELSE SMILE THAN HAVE THEM MAKE ME SMILE
- I MISS CANNONVILLE

I TAG ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO THIS. IT IS FUN AND MAKES YOU THINK.

1 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Love this! I think I'll tag myself and do it:) But as a side note, your 3 surprises about yourself weren't really surprises. I could have guessed! Well, maybe 2 out of 3:)