Friday, August 22, 2008

THE BIG FAMILY WEEKEND!!

Well all of our family got together the other weekend. It was the first time in a couple years that we have all been together and the first time that we got to see Cary and Cindys new baby!! I loved her and miss her like crazy. Well I guess all of us were there except Ron. Sorry Ron we probably won't phot shop you in either:)
So nobody told me that I totally look like I am having a baby! i'm not. At least I am not the only one without a spouse this time. Thanks Ron.

4 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

I love the dress! You do not look pregnant.

Derrek & Rilee said...

I like your dress, you don't look pregnant!

Cynthia said...

I can try and put Ron in if you'll get me the pics, Kyla can just email me some digital pics of him and I'll see what I can do!

Cynthia said...

Oh ya and Chesilyn went private which is why your side bar is no longer picking up her latest posts, you might have to change that. She's posted sooner than a month ago.