Friday, September 26, 2008

GETTING IT DONE SINCE THE YANKEES CANT!!!

Well since the Yankees cant make the playoffs, it's a good thing that my team can. I'm not the best one on the team in fact I'm probably closer to the worst one, but I get my good hits in every now and then so I feel like I contributed. This is me with our trophy. Last week we clinched the co-rec softball division and headed first place into the tournament. We won out first game tonight and avenged our only loss by like 15 runs! With the win we head right into championship night. Cross your fingers!!

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

congrats!!

Cynthia said...

Congrats and Good luke!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sheen! I remember once when we went to the PE building to play V-Ball. You yelled at me the entire time. It was scary and I don't want to go back to that time. But I know how competitive you get...yada, yada, yada....

the stahle's said...

Wow-impressive! The question in my mind is if you have a shelf big enough for that trophy...

Steph said...

Give us an update.