Sunday, September 21, 2008

THE SEVEN STAGES OF GRIEF HAVE BEGUN!!!!!

Well for all you baseball fans you know what I mean. Tonight was the last game ever played in Yankee Stadium:( In the last game Andy Pettitte got the win, Jose Molina hit the last homer and Mariano Rivera finished the Yankees' 7-3 win over the Orioles. Let's just say there were some tears. I put a few pictures for some memories.

This is what you see when you are coming out of the club house to the Yankee dugout. It says "I want to thank the good lord for making me a Yankee"
I'm gonna miss it but I'll probably enjoy the new one as well. It's even worse that they probably wont make the playoffs either. This will be the first time in who knows how long. SAD I KNOW!!

3 comments:

Steph said...

I would lend you my shoulder if I were there. At least you got to see them play there and that is cool.

Cynthia said...

you and Cary!

kyla said...

Well I would make fun of you but I has a hard time when jr switched cars it was hard to say good bye to the old number and car. so I kinda feel ya. But you get used to the new quick and the new memories come.