Monday, July 28, 2008

WED 7-23 B-DAY WITH FRIENDS!!


My friends Brea and Bree took me to taste of Hawaii for my B-day dinner. They gave me a picture frame with pictures of us in it and step up two, which could be one of my favorite movies.
They are awesome friends and even when I tried to pretend like i was not having a birthday they made me. I am lucky to have them.

Me and Brea Me and the other Bree
Leaving taste of Hawaii Bree wanted to get a picture and if you know me at all I don't really like pitures of myself and had already let them take way to many so when this one came I just decieded to roll with it and give them what they wanted. Hope you like it Bree :)

2 comments:

Derrek & Rilee said...

Happy late Birthday!!! You look like you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday since I didn't get to say it cuz i was out of the country...no really, I was! I've always wanted to say that!