Saturday, July 5, 2008

NO NEWS!!

Sorry I don't have any fun or exciting news and I have not had a camera for awhile because I let my brother take it to New York. O I guess I do have some news! so my brother and nephew went to New York to go to a couple yankees games and I decided to sit this one out since I have already been twice and I wanted to save my money and go to the new stadium next year and I was already taking my vacation for the trip to D.C. that I ended up not going on! so I totally could have went on this trip, but it was to late. So of course they get to go down by the field durring batting practice which you can't do unless you have tickets down there but some worker guy let them down and my nephew got Derek Jeter and Bobby Abreu's autographs!! needless to say I was upset when I heard that. But it was cool for them. Maybe next year.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Cary said he made friends with guy in charge of letting them go down, and he told them he would let them again, so Cary and cadyn are going to try and get down on the field again, so maybe the next time you're here you can go too!

Crystal said...

I can't believe you passed that up!! You LOVE sports!! :) Well next time you can go!! :) Hey where did you get your cute background? I can't seem to find anything I love!! :(

Jen said...

Hey cute blog! I love all your quotes they are all way good! So I hope your vaction gives you more than just blisters! You better just take it easy!