Saturday, June 28, 2008

SELINA'S BRIDAL SHOWER!!!

Well for my second to last day of vacation I decided to surprise Selina and hit up here bridal shower! She was definitely surprised! When she got home she was crying because of all her ring drama(you can read her blog to find out about that) but I cheered her up! Selina, her Fiance Cameron, Melinda and I all went out to eat and had a good time. I really miss them! and I approve of Cameron he is awesome and will make Selina really happy!
Then on Sat we had the bridal shower. It was a lot of fun! Brianne was there and I have not seen her in 9 months! This picture was taken by someone setting down so we kind of look weird, and NO I am NOT pregnant I am just fat(just to settle the debate). Anyway the weekend was way fun and I loved seeing all my friends and catching up. The wedding count down is on!!

3 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Oh jeeze, that pic is not the best ever. For clarification on my part, I'm not pregnant either. Just fat!
In other news, I was so happy to see you! I'm so glad that you came up.

Anonymous said...

I am not pregnant either....and those underwear or not mine(they're Cameron's)...However, the money IS mine - and the pink Lingerie of course! I was so excited to see you this weekend. And to clarify, I was not crying when I walked in the door, I had stopped for about 5 minutes. I started crying again when I saw you - dang birth control! Freaking Ridiculous! Thanks again for coming! It was the best surprise ever! I CANNOT wait to see you again in two weeks!

AaronandLoriSmith said...

Sheena! I forgot how much u crack me up....You do not look pregnant or fat, just to be clear! Tell Melinda hi for me!