Monday, June 16, 2008

THE BIG LET DOWN!!!!!

Ok so I lied my blog is still going to be lame! I was using a freinds frequent flyer miles to go to DC. Well she called today and said that United Airlines called her and asked how we were related and she said she tried everything in the book but they would not let her use the ticket for me. So they refunded her miles and if i wanted to use the ticket then it would be around $500 dollars!!! so now I have almost two weeks of work off and nowhere to go!!!!! two days before my vacation!!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I'm so sorry that majorly suck!

Rich and Brianne said...

That's the saddest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

Well, I can think of a certain someone's bridal shower that you could go to. I think that falls within your two week period!