Saturday, June 28, 2008

FRIDAY JUNE 27TH GOING TO TEMPLE SQUARE

Me and Melinda getting ready to head downtown to Temple Square to see the Joseph Smith movie This is a pic of Joseph Smith Reading James chapter 1 verse 5 "If any of you lack wisdom let him ask of god......" It was also really neat to watch the movie of Joseph Smith that night because it was 164 years ago on June 27th that he and his brother Hyrum were murdered. For some reason being there on that night watching the movie made me appreciate him so much more if that is possible.
I love the Salt Lake Temple at night and thought everyone else could enjoy it too!
I also wanted to add in appreciation for Joseph Smith one of my favorite pics of him. This is him and Hyrum sitting in front of the Nauvoo temple talking. When I was in Nauvoo I fell in love with this statue, I could have just set behind it for hours and not moved.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Sheena you look So Beautiful... How are you? I hope you are doing so good I think about you a lot.. I just wanted to say thanks for always being such a good friend to me in high school, I'm sorry I wasn't better... :)

Steph said...

I love the picture of the temple nice photography.

Anonymous said...

dang it! I wish I coudl have went with you guys! That would have been so much fun! I am a terrible friend. I should have ditched out on my other bridal shower! I knew it! Anyways! I miss you already! When I came home last night and all of your belongings (Yes, ALL OF THE BELONGINGS YOU OWN that were in my dining area including but not limited to, your cooler, kitchen, hamper, and anything else you could stuff in your car) were gone! I was so sad! But I will see you again in two weeks! What day will you be coming up!