Monday, April 6, 2009

A CHILDHOOD MEMORY REVISITED


Well a friend convinced me the other day that I needed to purchase some Rollerblades with her and we could take it up again in our spare time. Well I gave in and decided to do it. Lets just say I am not as good as I used to be. I used to be so good on those things I was out of control. This time I could barely stand up. I don't know how I used to ever cruise around on those things. I did get some pictures from our first outing but a few of them ended up with me on my face. I'll post those later. Which is more than I can say for some people who made fun of me for falling but were to afraid to try the spin move so they stayed safely in the vertical position(KACEE). Anyway I guess we will test these out from time to time and get some practice in. I will probably be passing them on to my nieces and nephews soon though. However if they land me a HOTTIE like this then maybe I will keep them!!! o and just for the record I did get the spin move down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for you to find a hottie on your new found wheels!

Cynthia said...

We need a picture of you roller bladeing!!

Shay Baby.. ♥ said...

Haha. I Will Come With You sometime. I Have A Pair Of Those. Just Call. :]]

Brian and Megan DeMille said...

Seriously I want to see the pictures!