Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Well this year for Easter we were told to be expecting a special guest at 6:30 Sharp on Sat! so we all waited and pretty soon a car pulled up and stopped on the white tarps that were set up and when it pulled away.............It left behind these 3 showgirls who did a lovely show to "super trooper" from Mama Mia. It was pretty funny, Then they held a photo shoot afterwards and then disappeared as mysteriously as they showed up. We got it on video if anyone wants to see it, I think we will be posting it on youtube soon.



My Mom:)






Aunt Renon, My Mom, and Aunt Katherine




7 comments:

Cynthia said...

they look great!

Kristina P. said...

That is so funny! How cool.

Trish said...

So funny, I wish I could have seen it! Please let me know when you post the video. Could you email me the link? I would love, love, love to see it.

Tiffany said...

Oh my heck, you so have to post the video.

Shay Baby.. ♥ said...

Im so mad I didn't get to go! :( grrr.

Anonymous said...

This is funny! They should have done this the year I came to Easter - I got jipped! Anyways, tell your mom she looks good in purple. Maybe she should dress like that all the time! Funny!

Chesilyn said...

Im so mad I missed it i have to see the video