Thursday, May 21, 2009

BEES GAME MAY16TH 2009

Well I decided to go to SLC and visit some friends and watch a Bees game. It was a lot of fun and even though it was minor league it was good. The Bees are the Angels farm system so a few players have been up playing the Majors and back down. I have a picture of one down lower.

Me and Melinda getting ready to go in. My friends Selina and Brianne also came with their husbands.








Freddy Sandoval made is Major League debut against the New York Yankees on September 8Th, 2008 at Angel Stadium in Anaheim California. I was going to get his autograph but I didn't have anything for him to sign.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude....we get no love! Where is the picture of all of us?!!!! Are we just not good enough to make the blog?! Srsly! I'm a little upset.

Derrek & Rilee said...

I think you could have found something for him to sign!

kyla said...

looks like you had a good time.