Thursday, December 11, 2008

CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!!

Well if you know me very well you know I like to have a little fun, so for our work Christmas party I decided to go all out with my out fit! the sad thing is I could not find a crazy Christmas vest like I had last year and when we asked the little old ladies at walmart if they had any they said with a concerned look on their face "you know we have not seen any of those this year!" we about died laughing. But don't be alarmed walmart did not disappoint. I found a shirt! Then we headed off to the Christmas jewelry! no disappointments there either:) Then it was off to the dollar store to find a hat. I was able to find a Santa hat and some antlers, I decided to go with the antlers, they pretty much completed the outfit. So needless to say it was perfect. Some people knew I was totally joking and the sad part is some people actually complemented me and were serious:(

So basically I rolled in, allowed them to ENVY me, grabbed a handful of popcorn shrimp, grabbed my white elephant gift which turned out to be a size 10 pair of yellow and green sponge bob underwear(those pictures will come later) and blew outta there! success(check mark) My awesome antlers
random pic

My shirt! and the nose totally blinked!


My cat pin, and my jingle bell Santa hat necklace





And my jingle bell Christmas earrings



11 comments:

Kristina P. said...

OH my goodness. We are soulmates. I actually found horrible vests and sweaters at KMart. I got antlers too and I bought one of those Walmart pins and earrings too!

We did pictures for our Christmas card. Stay tuned!

Rich and Brianne said...

OMGosh you are hilarious. Miss you so much!

Trish said...

Nice! You are a character. I still think of the same Dallas and Sheena that ordered a hamburger at the bank window because you had been sleeping and thought it was the fast food place. You are so cute. I love the holiday spirit.

Martha H. said...

Hi! Just popping in from Kristina P.'s blog. Love, love, love the Christmas party outfit. Super fab!

T! said...

um...why'd you steal my shirt? can i get it back asap?

Steph said...

looking good. I can't believe they had no sweaters

Kami said...

I bought that shirt last week. I loved it! Thanks for making fun of it. Makes me feel so good.

HAHAHAHAHA;)

Cynthia said...

you look great! you should have gone out with the make-up too, you needa rudolf nose :-)

kyla said...

I'm with the ones who liked it I thought you looked rather cute!

Anonymous said...

wow...I cannot believe you bought that...I hope you left the tags on for a return! I miss you Sheena!

*~JaLyne~* said...

Hey! I don't know how I found your blog but I did. You are such a character. I miss those days of hanging out with you and Melinda. Hope all is well in good old Cedar City! Have a Merry Christmas!
JaLyne