Tuesday, April 20, 2010

EASTER 2010

Well we did the same thing this year as we do every year for easter and it was a good time except the weather was a little challenging and my mom and dad couldn't make it this year:( but overall we had fun and we will do it again next year. Some of the proud parents waiting at the bottom of the egg roll hill

Ron seranading us with his guitar playing

This is what my arm looked like after I had a run in with a giant bolt that was sticking out of a door while I was carrying a cooler. It was still bruised 2 weeks later and to this day the bottom part of the bruise is still there!


Braysyn on his dirt bike, everytime he would stop and leave it running I would jump on it and take off it was funny. He had several wrecks and never got hurt but that is how they learn.



Kyla, Terra, and Steph chatting it up by the fire, and no blue was not the designated color to wear, they just all somehow ended up matching.




Lainee and Mylee





Preslie







Me and Mace






I know I know I look like an elephant on a bike but it was so fun. I need to get me a 70 cause the 50 is a little small:)








Campfire improve songs. Pretty sure this was the funniest night I have had in a long time. I love just making up random songs about people. I got a few on video but I don't have written consent to post them yet, but I might do it anyway.

Maycee, Preslie, and Braysyn waiting to roll their eggs

Landyn, Aust, Stets, and Tanner rolling their eggs

Mace and Pres

The famous egg rolling hill

The kids getting ready to go on the candy hunt, minus Braysyn and Mylee due to a mini melt down right before we left, and minus all of Cary's, Derrick's, and Dallas' kids.














1 comments:

shinkles said...

Looks like fun!! Camping is the best with family... oh the memories!!